CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ (CS0-002) certification equips individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to identify, prevent and curb information/cyber security threats and vulnerabilities through continuous security monitoring. During the course training, you will learn how to set up a strong security architecture for your network, know about different tools of cybersecurity tools, and how to use them in different scenarios.
CompTIA CySA+ certification applies behavioral analytics to networks to enhance security through identifying and combating malware that leads to advanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. The credential covers the most advanced core security analyst skills and in-demand job skills that aid threat hunters, compliance analysts, security analysts in preventing threats inside and outside of SOC.
Buy discounted exam vouchers for your CySA+ certification with us now!
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge
- At least 4 years of hands-on knowledge of security or related experience
Who can Enroll
Those candidates who seek to adopt the following roles can go for the CySA+ certification exam.
- Application security analyst
- Security Engineer
- Compliance analyst
- Incident handler
- Threat intelligence analyst
What you will learn
- How to identify and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities aligned with specialized technology
- The importance of proactive threat hunting
- The technologies associated with automation
- Utilization of basic digital forensics techniques
- Exam Code: CS0-002
- Total Questions: 85
- Exam Pattern: Performance-based and multiple choice
- Duration: 165 Minutes
- Passing Score: 750
- Languages: English, Japanese, TBD-others
- Testing Provider: Pearson Authenticated Testing center or online testing