Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program equips students with adequate skills and capabilities to execute the duties of Kubernetes administrators efficiently. The certification CKA encompasses a vast range of domains incorporating installation, Configuration & Management, Logging & Monitoring, Cluster Maintenance, and Application Lifecycle Management. Armed with such top certifications provides you huge potential for a hiked salary. The companies seeking Kubernetes certified are willing to pay higher remunerations as certifications are the key step and ensure that the candidate is not only experienced but possesses in-depth knowledge of the platform. Many online platforms offer Certifications using the container-orchestration system but Kubernetes is a new name. Kubernetes Certified can adopt several operational roles Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, and many others.
Buy a discounted voucher for your Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification exam voucher with us now!
- Should have a good understanding of Linux command line essentials
- In-depth knowledge of containers
- CKA program is intended for Kubernetes administrators, cloud administrators, and other tech professionals who manage Kubernetes instances.
What Will You Learn
- Learn about Kubernetes Networking
- Kubernetes cluster maintenance
- Kubernetes storage and troubleshooting
- About Kubernetes logging and monitoring processes
- Understanding of core operations concepts