The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) program solidifies the knowledge of individuals to work with basic components to build, monitor, and troubleshoot applications in Kubernetes. CKAD is a highly sought-after course and backed with comprehensive knowledge and skills immensely valued in the job industry. It tests candidates’ capabilities in fields such as configuration, Pod Design, State Persistence, Multi-Container Pods, Services & Networking, and Observability. The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer is a new Certification that is being offered by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). To help you learn how to effectively deploy an application on Kubernetes, a series of well-designed lectures and illustrations will simplify concepts easily. You can save huge money on Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification exam voucher with Global IT Success.
Buy a discounted exam voucher for your Certified Kubernetes Application Developer certification exam with us now!
- Kubernetes Basics
- Knowledge of Basic Application Development- Python
- Skills for basic system administration
- Administrators who seek to learn about container technology
- Architects want to learn about container technologies in software architecture
- Application Developers
What Will You Learn
- Learning about Kubernetes core concepts
- Structure and deploy applications on Kubernetes Cluster
- Develop cloud first application
- Networking Principles and basic services